This fun contest is a new way to reward and recognize our riders for frequency of rides. So if you saddle up several times each week for short rides you could win this competition!
See where you rank by clicking the “Trailmaster” column on your Top Trail Rider division’s leaderboard table. This will sort all riders in your division by the number (quantity) of trails uploaded. If you’re in the #1 spot in your division at the end of the Top Trail Rider Challenge period you’re the winner!
General Challenge Rules
- Uploaded tracks (.GPX files) must be actual trails ridden, recorded, and must be uploaded to your Top Trail account within 72 hours of the ride. This rule is for all challenges and competitions on this website unless noted otherwise so all participants have a good idea where they stand in the rankings as close to real time as possible.
- Uploaded trails must be at least one mile in length and ridden outside an arena.
- Equine must be ridden or pulling a cart, not ponied.
- Only one trail per equine/rider. Duplicate trails are not allowed and will be rejected during the upload process.
At the conclusion of each challenge period, the Rider with the most verified trails will be announced as winners on Top Trail’s Instagram and Facebook social media channels.
Winner Award Redemption
- All winners will have 30 days from the date of notification (via email) to redeem any earned awards.
- All winners are limited to a single sponsor award each calendar year.
- Winners will be notified via email. We may request a photo and caption to be used for promotional purposes as winners are announced on social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram. We respect your privacy so if you do not wish to be named please let us know!