If you are a member of a riding club, breed association, or other equestrian focused group and would like to partner with Top Trail for ride tracking, leaderboards, reporting, and other benefits…… start here!
Top Trail is a community of equestrians who like to track their miles, stay motivated through group challenges, and encourage other equestrians to keep on riding. Members can choose to compete for most miles, participate in special challenges, enter monthly contests, or just use Top Trail as a motivational tool to reach personal riding goals.
Benefits of Top Trail Partnership
If you would like to offer your members additional reasons to join your organization, you can easily add on Top Trail as additional incentive to encourage members to ride more:
- Customized Riding Challenge program and reporting based on your organization’s needs
- Types of Challenges: mileage competitions, hours in the saddle, number of rides, etc
- Timing of Challenges: all year long, summer months only, etc
- Discounted Top Trail membership for all of your members
- Free premium membership to TopHorseTrails.com – a horse trail directory website
- Members can participate in your organization’s challenges AND regular Top Trail challenges
- Members can win awards and prizes provided by Top Trail for participating in regular contests and challenges
- Real-time leaderboards exclusive to members of your organization
- Reports provided to your organization on determined schedule (monthly, quarterly, annual, etc)
- Monthly contests and prizes via the Top Trail Facebook Group
- Option for your organization to provide additional awards, prizes, and recognitions
- No cost to your organization to partner with Top Trail
- Option to add on organization fee to new Top Trail memberships
- Example: NATRC charges $25/year additional fee in addition to the annual Top Trail membership fee, this counts as a virtual ‘Ride Fee’ to help them cover their costs
- Fees are paid out to Affiliate Partners on a quarterly basis for all new and renewing memberships from the previous quarter
How It Works
If your organization is ready to signup and partner with Top Trail the first step is to fill out the Affiliate Signup Form linked below.
After you signup, we will schedule a kick-off call to discuss your organizational needs, determine the challenges you want to run, reporting needs, etc.
Next, we will build out the setup needed on the website for your organization. This process will take a few weeks to do, so please keep this in mind if there are any organizational deadlines in play.
After we have added your organizational information and setup to the website, we will provide you with a draft email that you can send out to all of your members about our partnership, how to signup, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Your members can click the link in the email to signup and create their account on Top Trail. They will automatically be affiliated with your organization on the website, leaderboards, and reporting.
Riders need to track their rides and upload them via the Top Trail website or via the EasyTrails app (third-party app, optional). As they upload rides, the leaderboards and reporting will automatically update in real-time so riders can see how they’re doing in your organization’s challenges compared to other members.
Based on agreed upon reporting needs, Top Trail will provide your organization with audited reports to ensure all rides reported by members meet the rules of the challenge. Your organization can then announce results, giveaway prizes and awards, or any other recognitions you would like to do for your members.
Current Affiliate Organizations
How To Join
If you are ready to sign-up, please click on the button below to take you to the application form. Complete the form for your organization and submit it. We will review your information and setup a kick-off call to go over details.